Plastic Safe Graffiti Remover
Ideal for enclosed spaces and shelters. Safe on plastics, laminates and polycarbonates. Removes adhesives.
A new generation of graffiti remover which intelligently removes paint off a painted surface. Different types of paint, such as car paint, powder coated paint and gloss paints are chemically different to aerosol spray paints used by vandals. Plastic safe is formulated to break up aerosl spray paint (without dissolving it) but will not attack the oleo-resinous, polyurethane or powder coatred substrate. Also the product will not attack common plastics including polycarbonate, it has been extensively tested on the Glasdon range of bins and shelters.
- Spread neat product evenly across graffiti
- Leave for 10-60 minutes (more porous surfaces require longer)
- To prevent bleeding or ghosting the best techniques for removal is pressure washing with water
- Alternatively, scrape carefully with a soft spatula to avoid damaging the underlying paint or plastic
- On non-porous surfaces the grafitti can be wiped off with a paper towel
- On more sensitive surfaces, ensure product is fully removed after treatment to prevent any long term discolouration
- Though Selden cannot comment on the environment impact of the graffiti, this Plastic Safe Graffiti Remover has an exceptionally good environmental profile
- Does not contain either acids or caustics
Composition - A blend of water dispersible solvents and sufactants
Appearance - Hazy liquid
Colour - White
Density - 1.100
Fragrance - Slight solvent
Stability - Two years in a unopened container
Flashpoint - 35 Degrees Celcius
All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Protect from freezing
Please read data sheet for full safety information: https://www.selden.co.uk/sdsarchive/SELDEN_M175_M175.pdf